Whale Hunting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whale Hunting

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:38 am

In this dream, I was on a ship/boat with 3-4 women that I do not know. They were all older than myself - maybe by 10 years or so (just a guess). We were out in the middle of the ocean. It felt a little like being stranded - probably because we had no dry land in sight. The boat was seaworthy, though.

We had a long harpoon on the boat, and the women were of the same mind to use it to hunt a whale. Being stuck out here on the ocean, this seemed to them like something they HAD to do to survive. I watched as one woman took the harpoon and plunged it into the water. Then, I held on tight to the boat. At this point, I felt that the boat may be too small for what they desired to do, and I feared it may capsize. I watched as the rope that was attached to the harpoon (and the boat) quickly became taut. They had struck a whale, and the whale took off, pulling the boat along with it. I thought that two things could happen: The whale would grow tired (or die) and we'd catch it, or it'd dive deeper and take down our boat. I feared that the 2nd would happen.

Eventually, the rope became loose and one of the women pulled it back to the boat. At the end of the harpoon was a chunk of the whale - a piece maybe 2'x2' and a few inches thick. This wasn't success, and the women felt that they'd need to hunt once more.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whale Hunting

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 am

nerd an amazing sybollik drm ther m,,, is it metphorikal of your life, deepseated fears being exposed, being unsettled, fear of loss, stranded wer you are, your boat sinking, [job?] being at the mercy of others, in control, nerd 
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:59 pm

It's hard to say, D. I'm not quite sure where the feelings in the dream fit in real life. Maybe it's something to come?

The symbols are really something. I almost never have water-themed dreams - especially where I'm in an ocean.
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Most dreams are hard for me to grasp, but some seem so simple I don't understand why their even posted. That doesn't mean I'm right or even have a clue.
But I got to ask, Isn't this dream about a ministry?
Its hard for me, because so many of my dreams are prophetic and straight forward.
And this sounds so straight forward to me.
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:45 pm

Most of my dreams are prophetic for simple day-to-day stuff. A lot of them make sense to me within a couple days, usually, when I can see the real-life manifestation.

This one is different, I think. And I agree that it may very well be about ministry.

Thanks!
TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:22 am

I,m just thinking out loud, I was wondering if the whale was a person what it would represent. Johna came to mind (a person avoiding Gods plan for themselves )
True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:42 am

interestg poits the tf
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content