Church not ready to go down the road I was called to.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church not ready to go down the road I was called to.

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:24 am

Hello Beloveds!

I had this dream I could use confirmation on.

Dream

I was called to go somewhere no one has gone before by the Lord. It was a very narrow path.I was outside with the whole church and the sun was shinning brightly and it was beautiful. I was asked by the Lord to ask the church if they would be willing to go with me. So I asked the whole church outside if they were willing to go with me where we as a church were called to go and I was going to go down this narrow road myself. No one wanted to go where I was going with the Lord. Then I even had an anointing oil fragrance in my hand it was as if the oil came out of my skin and the Lord said place it under the nose of the people to show them where He was going to take them and myself.I began to place it under their nose it was an anointing oil fragrance of the place of the calling I was called to along with the church. Still no one wanted to go with me and be apart of this calling of the Lord. It was as if the church was not ready to go down the road we all were called to. I thought wow the church is still not ready...

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church not ready to go down the road I was called to.

Post by justicarjamie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:59 am

The dream literally makes me think you are following the narrow path, but the church in general has a hard time being true Christians. This is true, there are many that just sit idle and won't follow Jesus direction.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top