Overly Ripe Bananas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Overly Ripe Bananas

Post by Cholette on Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:48 am

This is a "flash" dream that I had (a vision). I was with one of the girls on the prophetic team and I was looking for a banana to eat. I saw one and I thought it looked yellow at the top where the stem was, but when I grabbed it to get ready to peel it, I saw that it had way more brown on it than I liked. It was really brown so I threw it out.

Any thoughts?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Overly Ripe Bananas

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:25 am

What stands out to me is that you thought the banana was going to be fine when you selected it, and then you found out that it wasn't.

Where does such a selection fit your real life? What are you looking for?

My first thought was a Word that's out of season.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:12 pm

scratching chin i wud say that its a pik of you looking for spiritual nourishment, you see something that will sustain you but wen you handle it , its not wat it seems, but rather unfit for consumption,  :hairraising: and you have to discard it, you should see the obvious here, ''rotten fruit'', browm can indicate imperfections of the flesh, [the skin], erathy, or sin, i think ther is way more to this vision, dispite its shortness,, yo feel me,  nerd 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:03 pm

Both of you gave me something to think about. What came to me was the girl on the prophetic team that I was with. IRL, I made a decision within myself that I was going to connect with her more so I can groom her to be in the place she needs to be. Do you think this could be about her? Or because I wanted the banana for myself it was About me. I've had some issues with her but I decided to push past it and do it anyway...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:47 pm

I had also considered the banana to represent a person. It would make sense that it could be about the girl with you in the dream.

I didn't think it was about you. The problem was with the banana in the dream, not you. Once it was within your hands, you found that it was not what you hoped it would be.

In the dream, you threw the banana away. If it's about this person, then perhaps you'll eventually separate - maybe symbolically speaking.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:11 am

scratching chin well u know wat the werd says,, by ther fruit you will know them, wat appears to be ok on the surface, after you take hold of it has to be discarded,  :shocking: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:43 am

Yep, right on guys! I get it now...thank you so much!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:57 am

on target referee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content