Eye makeup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eye makeup

Post by mico on Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:40 pm

I was in a department store. A girl who worked there was in her own time and was now the customer. I was doing something with her eyes like at first seemed to be cleaning her eye area in preparation for a cream. But then I see she has a little bit of eye shadow on, so I decide to just copy the colours and fix her makeup up.  

There was a little bit of pink and a little bit of green just along the lash line.  I go looking at all the cosmetic houses for those same colours. Can't find ANY at any other cosmetic house.  Even YSL which ALWAYS had those bright colours.

I realise that if the girl is from the cosmetic house where she is now the customer, I should go back and take a good look there.

I get back and James from my work is there and he's taken over what I was doing. He's now putting mascara on the girl.

I feel despondent that he's just taken over what was my job to do and the girl is just letting him (she couldn't care less who looks after her).

disappointed

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eye makeup

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:29 pm

This dreams seems to be about someone coming to you for help in an area where they should be the experienced one. This should be something that they deal with in others' lives all the time.

While you're looking for the right way to "fix" the issue that she's brought to you, someone else will likely give her advice before you're able to solve her problem. You should end up feeling similar to how you did at the end of the dream when you hear of this.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:12 am

Thanks white shadow. Nothing's coming directly to mind, but it may in future. Shall let you know.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top