Car driving intentionally crazily

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car driving intentionally crazily

Post by Brydie on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:37 am

Twice I have pondered on a subject and asked God to show me whats happening regarding a situation I find myself involved in re the church....twice I have seen a beautiful fragile amazing leadlighight type torch/light thing which I cant describe which is built into a wall.....then both times I have seen a car come crazily down the road and intentionally crash into the beautiful light destroying it on putpose................any confirmation thoughts please people. ...I have my thoughts but am feeling very torn...dont want to rely on my own thoughts or leadings....would really like to hear any little things you may have to say about insight...thanks....I am certain this is a clear clue

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car driving intentionally crazily

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Hello, Brydie -

The fragile light struck me as representing a person. Someone who is living out their faith for others to see - a light on a hill. The car that crazily, recklessly, intentionally crashes into this light could be another person in the "light's" life.

Just to offer another thought: The light and the car could be one in the same person. If it fits that a person seems self-destructive to you, that is.

You said that you're feeling torn regarding a situation at church. Assuming that the light is a person...is it someone else, or are you the one who's under attack?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:21 pm

Yes I believe you are right...in light of the situations circumstances, I thought the dream meant an attack on the church...I was torn as a friend who has led a beautiful ministry and is a beautiful person has held on to a great deal of resentment and unforgiveness which latley has resulted in the self destruction of her ministry...so the unwillingness to soften her heart unto this death may have been the dream....and also a major pinnacle point was seeing this anger and unforgiveness play out towards our pastors wife recently. ..for which I felt prepared and warned to support the pastor as it appeared the anger and unforgiveness was an attack similar to the dream...for which I knew I could not bystand and watch happen without trying to protect her.....I am amazed at our fathers faithfulness, out of a large group of unaware brothers and sisters ...I was one of 2 who could see the vulnerability and see through the attack to try and help support the pastor......wow the enemy makes some cheap and nasty low shots....Thank goodness for grace 4 the body...wish people would wake up!!

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top