Two Vehicle dreams (van)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Vehicle dreams (van)

Post by Sirianta on Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 am

On Tuesday I dreamt that I was in a van/cab/pick-up (not a car) with another man. It felt like he was a leader and a very nice person. I was in the driver's seat and he was in the passenger seat. We were at the bottom of a very rocky hill. He told me that I should drive the vehicle up the hill, but backwards. I was very scared and thought to myself I wouldn't be able to do it. But I tried and to my amazement it was very easy. I didn't even feel the bumps and rocks. It was a very smooth drive.

On Wednesday I dreamt that me, my mom, my 6 year old daughter and a woman that I know from my children's school were driving on a high way in a van/cab/pick-up (not a car). The woman was driving, my mom in the passenger seat and myself in the back seat with my daughter. I was VERY tired. I somehow got out of the van while the woman was driving and climbed to the back. I got into the cab part. I felt extremely tired!!! And thought to myself I'm gonna just sleep here. I closed my eyes to sleep and it was the most peaceful sleepy feeling I got. Then the focus of the dream changed to money. My mom had given me money in the dream (IRL we have huge financial problems) and the woman that was driving also said to my mom that she is going to give me money, because we need it. I witnessed this through the back window. I was very relieved and thankful for the money.

Then my 6 year old also wanted to sit with me in the back of the van, inside the cab and I was terrified when I saw her climbing and holding on to the sides of the van, while we were driving on the high way, coming towards me. But she got in safe with me.

I can not stress enough how TIRED I felt in the dream. I have LOTS of issues in real life at the moment and emotionally I am extremely tired. I can not handle all of this anymore.

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Vehicle dreams (van)

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:56 pm

Some key points I can see are...you thought you couldn't. .and you could quite easily...perhaps father is sending help...relax let them help...let them drive..cast some cares perhaps...danger with you daughter/stress related to your daughter...just remember Gods got her, she will be ok....and hey...it seems you will have some relief $ ways....I have had $ dreams before and always received a breakthrough. ..never huge like lottery wins. .but always enough to just break the burden and struggle. ..enough to get through. ...praise him for his help in your circumstances....you can do this!

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:46 am

Amen!!! Thanks so much for the reply Brydie :)

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top