Glorious Crown and Scepter on a Scroll

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Glorious Crown and Scepter on a Scroll

Post by 444 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 pm

In February of 2013 I had a very vivid dream. In the dream I was in a house and it was dark. In the house I was chasing a demon. The demon was blue and ogre like. He had a large quiver on his back. When I caught him we wrestled for some time. Finally I grabbed a small dagger that was in a sheath on his side. I plunged the dagger into the demons side and grabbed the quiver. The demon ran away. In the quiver were several large scrolls. One scroll was a brighter white than the rest. I pulled it out and unrolled the scroll. On it was a large crown and scepter. They were the brightest and most glorious things I have ever seen in dreaming or in waking life. They were so radiant with color and brightness, I can't really describe it and do it justice. After that I was outside the house on a cul de sac at the end of the driveway in the street. The sky was filled with gray clouds all around. I looked up and large bright blue halos of light were starting to shine through the clouds everywhere. I woke up.

Please help with interpreting this dream. Thank You!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Glorious Crown and Scepter on a Scroll

Post by True Flight on Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:09 pm

In my dreams, its always spiritual warfare going on or a teaching on how to defeat these things.
To me it sounds like you have gotten the victory over a certain struggle you may of had.
I don't always notice them in the flesh right away (Victory over struggles) but they do come apparent over time as I notice I,m not banging my head against the same wall anymore.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top