Heart Attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heart Attack

Post by Paul RT on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:00 pm

I was playing squash in the building I used to work in in Sydney in the 70s & 80s. The players were all having supper afterwards, and I was so busy talking that I nearly missed out on having any thing to eat.

A JM whom I know from squash competitions in Canberra was there. She was standing in the balcony overlooking a squash court and died of a heart attack.

I was then riding my bike to a garage to obtain a refill to a gas bottle, when I met someone who knew the M****s. I asked him if he knew about the funeral arrangements. This person responded that the service would be held online through a Satanic church in St Kilda Victoria.

I then rode my motorbike to a street where there was a lot of debris or rubbish in the street. I parked my bike, and when I returned to it there were puppies playing with the cover of the bike.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heart Attack

Post by Giveme10min! on Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:44 pm

Hi Paul,
You had an evil spirit that has been plaguing you for a long time. Because of this spirit, you almost missed out on what the Lord had for you (food-provision). Now, it's finally dead!!! The satanic church represents that the spirit was evil (confirmation)...

Bike is your own ministry. You've been pedaling on your own strength, now you are on motorbike (gas-Holy Spirit, God's power)! Your walk with God is still filled with obstacles (rubbish and debris)... and your life, friends,home, church (cover-house) is filled with worrisome non-believers (dogs represent non-believers, hypocrites, etc.... )

A big "evil" spirit that's be plaguing you is dead but even though your walk with God will be much easier, it will still have smaller obstacles for you to deal with... :)

There is more, but that is between you and God. Pray and grow in Spirit as you have been! God Bless!!!

Cindy

Giveme10min!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Thanks Cindy. Makes a lot of sense to me thumbs

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible Manifestation - Heart Attack

Post by Paul RT on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 am

I believe that this dream is about me resting on Him and taking some time out to be nurtured and clean out some of the "rubbish" in my life.
God has been healing me of a long term besetting sin, and I need to be patient while He does a cleanup job.

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating Heading)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top