Super windy day

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super windy day

Post by exo152 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:39 am

I dreamed I was preparing to go somewhere. The day was warm, windy and sunny. I had taken various t-shirts out of my closet and hung them around my room to choose what to wear. I went and showered and when I came back, the shirts were missing. I looked out the window and realized the force of the wind had sucked the shirts, hangers and all out the window. I went outside and started getting my shirts out of the mimosa tree where they had landed and that is when I realized some of the clothing wasn't mine. I saw the neighbors in their yard and went to ask if some of the stuff belonged to them. They sorted through and found their things, and I also noticed some of my shirts had been carried by the wind into their yard.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super windy day

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:35 pm

Are you preparing for anything in particular right now, Exo?

Did you have any feelings related to the wind or what it had caused? I can't tell if the wind is something negative that's meant to create confusion - like, a changing/exchanging of roles (the swapped clothes)....OR, if the wind is the Holy Spirit doing the same thing, but for good.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:25 pm

The wind didn't seem destructive. In fact there was wall-to-wall sunshine and the wind was warm and very spring-like. My feelings in the dream were good, and I was really anticipating whatever I was dressing for, and even the interruption of trying to locate the clothing didn't upset me.
The only change that comes to mind is that I have stepped down from the children's ministry I was heading up (a good thing!) and we are praying God direct us in where to attend church (my husband and I are both seeking him about it). The dream I had about the spoiled food in the restaurant has manifested and we really want to be able to leave this church gracefully without any hard feelings. We have a lot of friends in this church, but it just isn't a good fit for our family.
Thanks for responding!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top