Winning the Lottery and Two Women

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winning the Lottery and Two Women

Post by rosebush on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:44 am

Peculiar dream!

I was staying in a hotel and standing in a bathroom that was not enclosed, but open, no walls. A crowd of people burst through the hotel room door to tell me I've won the lottery. I'm figuring in my head that the million or two I have won will be enough to cover my needs and the needs of those I have been wanting to help. I am made aware that there is opportunity to make more $ by traveling to different states in their lotteries.

There are 2 women with the crowd that are also lottery winners. They are the travelers I guess traveling to make more $. I note one of the women is blonde with a round face and she is favored by the people. Another I cannot see but seems dark I know is not favored by the people. I decide in the dream to not travel to other states to make more $ and head off to console the woman who is not favored by the people.

Thanks for any help!
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Winning the Lottery and Two Women

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Hi, Rose -

Interesting symbolism, here. A bathroom can be a place of cleansing - anything from our own quiet time to a church service. The detail of this being in a hotel room makes me think it something outside of your everyday routine.

The lottery seems like a blessing that you'll receive in this place. Whether it's literally money or God speaking to you or something else, I can't say.

In the end, you were satisfied with what you were given - not greedy for more. From this place of satisfaction, you were able to have compassion on others who needed to be comforted. This makes me think that the lottery winning is a spiritual/emotional blessing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:44 am

Much thanks Mark for your insight! The last time I landed a job interview I jokingly told the woman I'd won the lottery -- it was at the beginning of the economic troubles. Again I'm in need of a door to open for work so believing this may relate to God's favor for work. He never seems to amaze me how he opens doors for me in spite of the lack of human favor. Can't wait to see how the Lord will pour down blessings in this season, also doors opening for ministry. BIG ALLELUJAH!

I do intend to continue to keep my eye on the sparrows out there w/o favor to bring consolation.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top