Food Shortage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food Shortage

Post by True Flight on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Dre mt there was a war going on, I was handing out my last 2 crackers. Every one was hungry. Then I remembered my food stash. (war is political in my dreams)

I know theirs prophecy out on this, and the economist are predicting it.
I have never had a prophetic dream more then 3 months out. Most are within days.

If God is leading you to store food, you may be running out of time.

You can get red wheat and oats at the feed store for 20$ a 5 pound bag, rice, beans and top romin are cheap at the grocery store.
Its a good idea to have 2 weeks worth of food around, I have 3 months worth. I'm not sure whats appropriate. I think I will pick up another 6 months supply on account of I plan on helping my neighbors threw it.

I.m still not convinced this will happen, but for a few hundred dollars its worth having some extra food around.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food Shortage

Post by Angelwings on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:01 am

True Flight wrote:   Dre mt there was a war going on, I was handing out my last 2 crackers. Every one was hungry. Then I remembered my food stash. (war is political in my dreams)

I know theirs prophecy out on this, and the economist are predicting it.
I have never had a prophetic dream more then 3 months out. Most are within days.

If God is leading you to store food, you may be running out of time.

You can get red wheat and oats at the feed store for 20$ a 5 pound bag, rice, beans and top romin are cheap at the grocery store.
  Its a good idea to have 2 weeks worth of food around, I have 3 months worth. I'm not sure whats appropriate.  I think I will pick up another 6 months supply on account of I plan on helping my neighbors threw it.

I.m still not convinced this will happen, but for a few hundred dollars its worth having some extra food around.

I know this is 7 months old but I find it interesting. I recently had a dream that had to do with the state of our economy here in the US. Since the dream, I decided to put a emergency preparedness plan in to place for my family.
A family member laughed at me saying my plan sounded apocalyptic and was too much work for her. I'm not one of those "dooms day peppers" but I will try to put as much supplies together as I can.....just like we do when we prepare for a hurricane. I don't see anything wrong with BEING PREPARED! I believe I am covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ, no weapons formed against me will prosper......I'm still going to be prepared.
:-) thanks for sharing this dream

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Heard having to store food prophesied by someone else as well.

I wish I had the money to store as much food as was mentioned but I dont

He did however mention also that if you don't then its for you to trust God just as he fed Elijah he'll feed you too.

Im not sure what to think of it but thought this would be important to add to this.

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mico on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:55 am

You're given these things to pray, remember! scratching chin So just pray about it. You can change the world, you know.

mico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:43 pm

victory favours the prepared, there can be a natural disaster anytime, :shocking: i suggest water,tin food etc, and if nuthing happens no probs, hee hee but if something happens you kud save lives, :hairraising: holy moly

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu May 21, 2015 7:46 pm

I did recently have a prophecy that was 7 years out, how ever it wasn't from a dream, and I had more info and it was an accurate prophecy.

I do feel this food shortage is getting close. I did have a dream of 2 nukes going off, one far away and the other near, That dream was just 2 weeks after my Mt. Everest exploding dream, that I never posted.

My prophetic dreams are short, very short.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KDRE on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:55 am

Although we know in part, some judgements are not far off :(

KDRE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:29 pm

This could be 2 part, The first being high inflation, so just having extra to get you thru it could be good, 2nd part could be more local. Nuclear explosions mean earthquakes in my dreams, and I saw 2. The first being the Everest Quake and the 2nd one being more local. It came out last week Washington state is past due for a 9.0 quake. This would really cut our supply lines. I have all so noticed living here that if we have a dry year we have a quake. It is extremely dry this year. However God is good and I have plenty to see my neighborhood threw a short spell.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top