Where is my luggage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where is my luggage

Post by MRSB on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:55 am

I was riding on a van with my peers in ministry. I heard one of my peers make a condescending remark to a mutual peer regarding transportation and budgets for their ministry location. The van stopped and it was at my house in my hometown. My kids appeared on the van and we got off. By the time I walked to our porch my childhood home changed.
I was looking for the man who took my luggage because the apartment buildings were not familiar to me. There were 4 doors and I just instintively went to the 4th door but wondered if I lived there. I just stood at the front door facing it. I'm not even sure if I had a key to get it but I felt uncomfortable because the apartment is not something I would normally reside in.
I started calling the man who had took my luggage. I looked at the back of the apt building and there were alot of noisy flies and buildings in disarray. The apartments in the rear looked government subsidized housing.
The man who took my luggage started walking to the front but ignored me when I called him. I was trying to find out where my luggage was because he didn't have it. He put it somewhere but wouldn't tell me. When he walked in front of the apartment that I think was mine I called him 3 times. He never answered or looked at me. He kept walking and the last time I called his name he laughed.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where is my luggage

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Maybe just be alert and careful. .I would assume the beginning could be an indicator to the setting and relation of the second part of the dream. ...obviously the 2nd part is clear some1 is untrustworthy and possibly a bit hmmmm......my thoughts are....just because we/people are in ministry doesn't mean just hand overour luggage/personals/important stuff to anyone. ...I would be guarding our personals...as things that seem familiar are not always what they seem..things that seem safe and known arent always....eg you at house and change....word says be wise as serpants gentle as doves....Daddy God is being faithful at the moment, revealing things that seem to be but are not..traps and snares....in love...always in love-be alert! Guard your heart, mind, soul and calling!

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:09 pm

Maybe even as simple as being careful and wise around behavior that doesnt line up, hebrews 3 talks about encoyraging one another to stay firm to word...thats staying on guard...because things are not as they seem quite often...be alert to fruit and be on guard as the enemy id on the prowel...The Holy Spirit will clarify which is right and which is not..it will drop perfectly into your spirit as he longs to guide you :-)

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:37 pm

Thanks Brydie. The Holy Spirit has given me 2 words within the last 2 weeks. Facade & deception concerning some things, people and relationships. I sure do appreciate you letting the Lord use you.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Praise him 4 using me :-)definitely not my wisdom. ..praise him he is purifying his church...its surprising whats beneath the surface. ..but when the yucks gone...woohoo :-) Glory :-)
Be careful, guard your own heart....we are all so easily decieved...pray he keeps the saints :-)

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top