Don't Abort what's on the Inside

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't Abort what's on the Inside

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:20 am

Dreamed I was at the doctor's office and I was on the examination table. When the doctor checked me he said oh yes your pregnant. I said pregnant, :huh: he said yes look like 19 weeks but I'm gonna measure you to make sure. I measured 21 weeks. I told him he was gonna have to write me a letter or something so that I can have something that states it. He wrote a letter and one of the things in the letter stated that after 21 weeks you can not abort your pregnancy. I said to myself I can't get rid of it. I was saying this because I was afraid. I said out loud what are people gonna think. I don't even know who the father is what because obviously it wasn't my husband.

I had this dream early in 2008 but it has been coming to mind lately. I never took the time to meditate on it enough to get real clarity but I really believe it has alot to do with where I have come from in my faith walk and where I am now in trusting God.

Any Help,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Don't Abort what's on the Inside

Post by Giveme10min! on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm

As you are examining your past with the Lord (Doctor), the pregnancy represent sin committed (at first when you look at the sin it look 19 weeks (19 is judgment from God) but after closer look it's 21 weeks (21 means made to sin)..

When you place it together, the Lord is letting you know that the sin (cannot be erased or disappear) that is is something you carry inside you (memory or an unseen scar). The Lord allowed for the sin to occur.. it was not a judgment or punishment from God.

I hope this clarifies the dream!!! Keep trusting in the Lord... He is a loving God who loves us unconditionally... !!! Cindy

Giveme10min!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:52 pm

your walk is a journey,,wiv many twists an turns,,,,um i think god is the father of yr baby,,in tha sense that its not a baby of you or your husbands efforts,,its somethin from god that is past the point of termination..maybe its outside the box!! like jesus was,,,joe wasnt his dad,,and look at that outcome,,just dont think the baby is jesus ok,, hee hee :eek: its ok 2 be afraid,,u realy on god more than your self..let me know if this is good or bad,,happy babys,,, :babycrib: :babycrib: :babycrib: D i dont think this a literal baby,,ok???

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 pm

GiveMe10Mins.,
I am a firm believer that when God cleanses us from sin he remembers them no more and he expects for us to do the same thing. If we continue to reflect on the sin we will begin to operate in condemnation and will never be fully delivered and become open prey for the enemy.

We've all sinned and come short of the Glory but I've been redeemed and washed in the precious blood of Jesus. It's not for me to remain in remembrance of that which is under the blood. Yes I'm grateful and will always praise God for his grace and mercy that has been operable in my life but I will not surcomb myself to the devil's tactic of wallowing in condemnation.

I feel in my Spirit that the dream represents my Faith walk and how it was developing. The fear came from the enemy(to steal, kill and destroy) because he wanted me to concentrate on man's thoughts and lose focus which will in turn cause me to abort what was on the inside of me. It wasn't my husband's baby because it was what God placed on the inside of me to believe concerning my husband.

God Bless You,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 pm

Dreamstar,
You are right when you say that God is the father of my baby. God impregnated me with his will for something he wanted me to believe for concerning my husband.

My faith was being placed on trial because I was concerned with what people would think about what God had told me to do.

God Bless,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:37 pm

ok im glad i was on target,,maybe not all of it but use wat witnesses 2 yr spirit.. flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top