The dark haired man and cleaning up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dark haired man and cleaning up

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:40 am

I had a dream that I was hanging out with a dark haired man, it seemed like we were dating. I believe he was a man from one of my previous dreams. I don't remember many details, just that he was sleeping and I was outside shooting a bow.

Myself and a friend were going to a persons house who collected ninja turtles and we needed to see what one of the characters looked like. Upon arriving the man was very nice and showed us his collection. His house was very dank and dirty, very cluttered and so was his car inside. There were even chicken legs stuffed in various places. I later saw this man as a guy I work with and offered to clean his house and car for free. He was appreciative and even started spraying bug spray around so I wouldn't have to deal with spiders which for some reason he knew I was afraid of. While I was sitting in his house the bugs and spiders were crawling away from the spray and I started getting freaked out.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The dark haired man and cleaning up

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:14 pm

Not sure are you getting into a relationship that will have some issues you are fearful of? Maybe the person is trying to help..but still going to make you uneasy..because are fears?

Or maybe. ..are you dealing with other people's junk unnecessarily?

Not sure

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:24 am

Perhaps, I'm not really sure. I'm not getting into a relationship with anyone, but am seeking friendship with others. Something to think on.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top