Echo Effect in spiritual realm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Echo Effect in spiritual realm

Post by Sirianta on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:21 pm

I had a dream where a woman was telling me about something called the Echo Effect. She was standing on a podium and explained how it works in the spiritual realm. She explained that demons will say a word to hurt christians and that word will echo in the spiritual realm. I heard the word "shoes" and it echoed 5 times. I saw a man's feet and he had ha on bronze shoes. The idea that I got was that this man will fall because the demons wanted this man to fall thus the reason they used the word shoes.

When I woke up I thought of the Word that tells us that the tongue is a mighty weapon. That we should speak life

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Echo Effect in spiritual realm

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:35 pm

Wow, Sirianta! I think you were shown a revelation!!! It echoing 5 times may mean that if the word is believed by a Christian, it can affect 5 generations or 5 times the pain than it would have had had the word not been believed, sort of like Eve's multiplication of pain in childbirth. The 5 definitely is important. This is such a revelation to me that I am going to write this in my journal! Thank you SO much for sharing!!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top