In Florida, lost a boat we borrowed!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In Florida, lost a boat we borrowed!

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:58 am

I had a dream my husband, kids and I were all in florida! We were by the ocean, enjoying ourselves on a nice vacation. Just when I started to really relax, I asked my husband where he docked the boat. He said, 'O Whoops, I think I forgot.' I started freaking out, and was like, 'what do you mean you forgot!' He was like, 'O dont worry we will find it.' He left it in the water, and didn't put the anchor down! I was mostly upset because this boat belonged to my boss (in the dream she was still my boss, even though I dont work for her anymore). This was not a tiny little row boat, it was a big one, that me and my whole family could sleep in comfortably. I was wondering how in the world we would find it though, since it had drifted off into the sea and wasn't in sight! God only knew where it could be by now! I was so frustrated with him for causing me this stress!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In Florida, lost a boat we borrowed!

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 pm

This may be a type of warning dream for your husband. There may be a situation where he will need to put down an anchor for security for your family, but if he fails to do so, it can affect the way your family gets to where it is supposed to go. Your boss could represent the Lord and the large boat could represent what he has been entrusted with. You may need to act as a reminder in this situation.
Are you trying to settle into a new church or ministry?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 am

Yes, a new church right now. We have had to move threee times in the last year for his work, but we have settled in a new house that was in our original community, so the community is not new to us. The one two houses before this was a new community though, and it did not go too well. Thankful to be back here.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:22 pm

Hmm, interesting. Praying for good success!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top