Construction led to a Detour

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Construction led to a Detour

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:06 am

Dreamed I had just left out of an apartment building where it was dark but I was able to keep walking through because of the light idea that was brought in with me through the opening of the door that I used to in. When I got outside of the building there was a construction tape up in the area where construction was going on and there was a detour sign (pointing left) from where I was and the parking lot. I got in my car and pulled out to be face to face :slapfight: with the signs. There was a car that was in a hurry and didn't won't to wait and was headed for a head on collision with an 18 wheeler. I was still sitting in the car waiting on the construction to be finished so that I could get through to the other side. :yes: There was no other way out.

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Construction led to a Detour

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 am

Hello SeeYeFirst, Sounds like you are coming out of a dark night of the soul and the Light that is in you and with you has been guiding you and yet there is still some work that needs to be completed, you are face to face with the signs of the time in your life. By waiting in this time of construction you are avoiding your own head on collisons and witnessing others collide. When the construction is done, you will cross over to the other side. Sounds like a promise land to me girl! I can't help to think of crossing over the Jordan. However to cross over the Jordan they had to decend into it, they had to go down, which means a time of humility and reflection. You are facing the signs and you are submitting to them and you are waiting for the construction to be done and then you will cross over! Praise God!!

Please disregard if this does not witness to your spirit. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:00 pm

God Bless You Lori,

My spirit is in agreement with much of what you said. I want to expound on the fact of this being a season of reflecting back on God's love and faithfulness towards me, even when I wasn't faithful and loving to me hestill was. Why? Because he knew the end at the begininning and that I would bounce back and regain my focus. He didn't give up on me, and that in itself has caused such humility.

Thank you for your obedience to the Holy Spirit,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:52 pm

SeekYeFirst, Your doctrine is true...Your sayings are real...
Humility comes before Honor, subject to correction at all times in detecting the condition's of the heart. You have deserned well in your meditation upon these matters concerning the inward parts (mind, heart). You have received a word of "caution"...to stop, look, and listen...instruction, direction are given to lead and guide, protect. You are worthy of such...Amen~

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Thank you Halo and I'm so grateful that God loves us enough to stop and direct our paths in the way we should go just like he said he would in Proverbs 3:5-6. But we must acknowlege him and that's my heart, to include him in every aspect of my life.

Amen,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top