Cant Compete

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant Compete

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:12 pm

I had a dream I was interested in a guy. He was interested in me, and we were starting up a relationship. I really liked this guy. Then one of my old friends came up and started flirting with this guy. She is really really beautiful irl, as she was in the dream. She always has nice clothes, and perfect make-up (though she does wear heavy makeup). She was interested in this guy too! I specifically remember seeing her smile of confidence, and her perfect smile. I thought to myself, there is no way i can compete with this girl, I wont even try to do it! I also thought that even though she is super charming, beautiful, and upbeat, she is for sure HIGH MAINTENANCE!! I have seen her in her relationships IRL, and she is SUPER emotional, and likes everything her way! There was not a doubt in my mind that I was not going to compete for this guys attention, but had these thoughts of concern for the guy who was now seeming to take interest in the girl flirting, especially since I took a step back.

What could this mean? Im married in real life, so is this girl. I cant think of what this can pertain to.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant Compete

Post by True Flight on Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:52 pm

You start out kinda jealous, then common sense sets in. Its all most like compulsive buying where you dint buy anything. But that could still relate to a bunch of different situations.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:37 am

laugh i dont think thers anything litral here :hairraising: flower ,,more about you backing away from a situation where you may feel inadiquit, not purseing something of interest, that youve initialy engaged in, look to see who or wat the beautiful woman is,,  Scratch Chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:45 pm

Thanks D! Your timing is impeccable! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:37 am

sweet dreams 2 dee ,in a werld of his own, hee hee 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 pm

Sponsored content