Wedding/Birthday

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wedding/Birthday

Post by L4JC on Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:32 am

Dreamed I was at this Chinese guy's house. There was a bunch of people coming in to see the wedding. He was about to be married but fretted about being married cuz he was gay. There was only one girl he ever loved and wanted to marry her and no one else. Everyone was coming in his house to get ready for his wedding. He was having doubts about marrying because he wasn't marrying this one girl he truly ever wanted or ever loved. (It was like his parents arranged this marriage I think, I could hear all his thoughts.) He didn't want to marry at all cuz he was gay unless it was this one particular girl, he would. He waited and waited and finally this girl showed up. He was so elated to see her and relaxed and was so excited and ready to marry her. (I didn't see the actual wedding) but I looked at his wedding pictures of him and this girl. They looked truly happy. Then the dream scene changed, I was in another room standing in a room full of people waiting to be prayed for. This tall blonde hair guy asked me, "it's your Birthday today, right?" I nodded that yes it's my Birthday. He said to me, I want you to come over here and pray for this person (he guided me to this older man) as if he felt like I was the perfect person to pray for this man because it was my Birthday like it was good luck or something. Just as I was about to pray for him, I woke up from the dream. EOD

Your input and thoughts would be appreciated. I'm just not sure what this dream means.

Thanks!

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wedding/Birthday

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Hi Sunny,

These are just my thoughts, but I'm wondering if God was giving you insight about a real situation since you knew this guy's thoughts. It may be a call to pray for this man's struggle with homosexuality and his wanting to be heterosexual. If it is, I'd pray that this man's heart would seek the One True Love and be set free.

Regarding the second part, I'm thinking it being your birthday and you being asked to pray for this man, may be you being given favor to pray for a certain person or circumstance. It may even be the Chinese man earlier in your dream even if he didn't look to be the same man.

Again, these are just my thoughts...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:22 pm

Shan,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I felt like when I woke up, that I've been given a window of opportunity to be given insight to this person's life. In real life I have no clue who this person is. I don't know anyone personally who is Chinese. It could be that God just wanted me to pray for him and seeing if I'd be willing to. Like a test.

In the dream, I was still in the Chinese man's house when I was in the second part of the dream being in the room with all the people praying. It was a dim lit room with many candles as the only light in the room. And now that I think about it. Everyone in that prayer room was Chinese. When I see an old man in a dream, I get the instinct of past habits, etc. could be related to the newly married Chinese man, perhaps.

I've had quite a few dreams of birthdays lately... It must mean something. The only thought is giftings - perhaps The Lord is going to bless me with another type of gifting upon my birthday. Even though my birthday is still a long way off.

You gave me much more to think on. Thank you. :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top