Hillbilly Neighbors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hillbilly Neighbors

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 am

I had a dream my husband and i got a new house of sorts. It was nice, and we liked it. Something was weird though, the neighbors thought that they could come in and hang out with us anytime. They were hillbilly neighbors, and they were lounging around our living room. At one point, I thought perhaps we could have been co-dwelling with them. I was thinking of a solution for them to go somewhere else to hang out. I felt like we didn't have any privacy. I was tinking that this just wasn't going to work, and that a confrontation needed to take place. I was ready to confront these people, and tell them they had to leave. I wasn't nervous about it at all. IRL I would have been, I hate confrontation.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hillbilly Neighbors

Post by dreamster on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:25 am

laugh i love this drm, i think its about you being stronger in yourself to be able to confront issues or peaple that invades your life :hairraising: ,,so go gurlpower happy dance Cheering ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top