Greeting Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greeting Cards

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:53 am

Dreamed I was walking into a store that was named Ministry. :coolyoh: When I walked in it was full of greeting cards for all occasions. I was browsing through and as I did I would pick up certain ones to look at and read.

Never had a dream about greeting cards before. Why was the name of the store Ministry? thinking

Any spiritual insight for this one?

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greeting Cards

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:41 pm

SeekYeFirst -

The first thing that came to my spirit is "Be encouraged!"

Do you have a heart for encouraging others? Perhaps this is an indication of the direction you should move in ministry wise? Like outreach to the spiritually discouraged and/or sick? Counseling?

What I was challenged with at first is whether the encouragement wasn't for your nurturance as well and I was reminded that the Lord Jesus often left to be alone to pray and rest in order to be strong enough to continue His work. So I think this dream is telling you that you will be equipped for all occasions that you encounter both personally and in your ministry.

These are the scriptures that came to me:

Proverbs 11:25 - The generous soul will be made rich, And he who waters will also be watered himself.

Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!

And especially 1Peter 4:7-11 where Peter talks about serving for God's glory:
7 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. 8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.”[c] 9 Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. 10 As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Please pray on what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't bear witness with your spirit.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Lola21st,

You said so much that is key for my life. Yes! I'm big on encouraging people. I love to see people empowered and able to move forth in life. There are alot of hurting people in the world who sometimes have that one thing in their llife that they can't seem to conquer.

Even as a young girl I've always been the person to vent to. The Holy Spirit would move through me and people would be set free. I'm currently completing my Master's in Psychology with a concentration in Coaching and Leadership. My concept of counseling is not the usual concept because I feel that the Word of God is our road map for life so it is through the Word that we find peace and that's where I will keep my focus.

When I seen Ministry as the name of the store I knew this dream had to do with ministry for me and the direction I would be taking. That has been one of my areas of prayer. I always knew the anointing was there for ministry but in what area.

Yes I am one that have just recently learned how to refuel and rest in the Lord. After giving all I have I need the Lord to fill me back up again. I had to learn that it will only come through my rest in him.

Thanks for your obedience in the Holy Spirit. It is very much appreciated.

God Bless,
SeekyeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:15 pm

To God be the glory, He is so awesome!!! praiseGod

God bless you in your studies, it sounds like you're exactly where you're supposed to be!! :clap: He is going to do an mighty work through you! How wonderful!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:19 pm

Thank You! I owe him so much. :PTL:

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:49 am

Sponsored content