i feel like im being attacked by the enemy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i feel like im being attacked by the enemy...

Post by MiaWil1124 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:58 am

I keep having the same dream again. I recently lost someone i love and he really put me through. I dream that either i see this person or were talking o.n the phone and hes telling me that he had stopped loving for the past year. And were never getting back together, this dream occurs everyday. And while hes saying it hes laughing knowing that hes being mean and hurting me. This has happened in real life but  i dont know why i keep having the same dream. I keep asking God to reveal yhe truth to me about whats happening. Ive stopped talking to this person and ive accepted the betrayal but i feel as though im being tortured in my sleep daily even though everything is said and done. I went awhile with out these dreams but theyve come back. Its annoying..... i ask God if there is a true meaning behind these recurring dreams. I feel like the enemy is trying to break my faith sometimes by bringing up hurt that ive already endured

MiaWil1124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i feel like im being attacked by the enemy...

Post by Shan on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:08 am

Hi MiaWil1124,

I think you have interpreted this dream correctly--as in a torture tactic from the enemy. I don't believe God would give you a dream of discouragement or remind you over and over again that this person doesn't love you. If you can, talk to yourself before you go to sleep and tell yourself to respond to this person in such a way that he is silenced. I know this is a challenging this to try to do, but even if this doesn't work, I'd talk to the Lord and ask Him to remove the dream from you. Sorry you experienced this loss, but I'd encourage you to look forward to the future and what God has in store for you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top