a dark shadow dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a dark shadow dream

Post by sunshineygirl on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:39 am

i had a dream last night that a dark shadow came into my living room up to the chair where i was asleep.
in the dream i woke up and started to command it to leave in the name of God.
I was firm, strong and assertive and i knew that this was evil and i knew in my dream that the only way to get it out was to command it to leave in the name of God.

This isnt the 1st time i've had this kind of dream
i had it before when i was living at home with my parents.
the dreams i'd had than were similar they would be in the house and i
would be commanding it to leave in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord.

but whats wierd is i have no idea why i would say it to these dark figures
i mean of all the words in the world and all the emotions in the world
in the dreams im not afraid and i know what to say

what does all this mean?

sunshineygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a dark shadow dream

Post by Lori Lane on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Hello sunshineygirl, I want to share with you about my experiance. In my Dads house where I lived for a while, on two occasions I saw a black figure in the shap of a big man. I was awake at the time, so I know the Lord had opened my eyes to this spirit. Somtimes while I was sleeping at night it would get on the bed. I believe this one was a sipirit of lust, and at that time in my life I really had to battle lust, if you know what I mean. I would have to comand it to go and tell it, it could not come near me. Anyway, perhaps the Lord is showing you this spirit so that you know what to battle.

I hope this helps as I do not have an enterpation of your dream, just my experiance..

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:55 pm

Sunshineygirl,

The Lord could also be showing you a call to Deliverance Ministry.

Just a quick thought not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:47 pm

Those dark shadows are demonic spirits. I have seen them before. Although you are dreaming I believe that your dream is real and not just a dream (I hope that makes sense) My suggestion is to pray before you go to bed asking Jesus Christ to protect you from all harm and danger and ask him to send his angels to protect you from demonic spirits. Also you may need to have your home blessed it does not have to be fancy, all you have to do is take some cooking oil or olive oil, pray over the oil asking God to annoint and consecrate the oil, go around your house and put some of the oil in every room of your house, above the doorways and on the walls. When I was going through a serious demonic situation God showed me in the bible where the children of Israel applied the blood of the lamb over the doorpost of their house to protect themselves from the death angel and so too I could use oil and do that. When I did not listen to what God was showing he gave me a dream about a demon killing a woman and in effect God was showing me I needed to follow what he is saying or a demon could kill me. I obeyed and my situation improved greatly.

I also advise you to make some intercessors pray with you and for you about this. This demon seem to be hanging around you for some years. Did you ever mess around with the occult in anyway? If so that could be why the demon is hanging around you.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineygirl on Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:42 pm

i never had anything to do with cults or occult.when i was living at home we had a serious demon situation as well but with lots of prayer and blessings it went away. and hasnt returned since.
but now that i moved out and am living on my own i started seeing it . i was never interested in any kind of occult or demonic things nor was my husband. i will bless the house like you suggested and continue to pray and make intercessory prayers. thank you

sunshineygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:33 pm

Is your husband a Christian, and is he exercising his spiritual authority in the home. In specific, as your covering, is he following Christ, praying for you, and being the head?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Also, the hard things (things we are praying for, or things that need to be moved, ie some types of evil spirits) come by a combination of fasting and praying together.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshineygirl on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:12 am

yes my husband is a christian & he does exercise his spiritual authority,we pray together every night,but we havent really fasted . thank you for the advice i will do it as well as the advice above praiseGod

sunshineygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm

Sunshine,

This is a demonic spirit......however, when you grow closer to the Lord, especially in unity, you will be attacked and you will see these demons. But if you are seeing them in your home, anoite the house and command it to leave in the name of Jesus.
But I agree with the fasting and praying in unity with your husband.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top