Sending me hats?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sending me hats?

Post by happiness80 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi all,

I had a dream recently where a man I have recently met surprised me by calling me on the phone. In the dream I was really surprised he called and it was unexpected. It seems in the dream he was sending me these royal blue coloured hats. It seems they were for my daughter and 2 nieces. I asked him to send me 4 so he did, then I realised I only needed 3 and had one extra. When I woke up, I realised the shirt I wore to church was the exact same color as the hats in the dream (not sure if that means anything)

I'd really like help on what the hats could mean in this context, thanks!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sending me hats?

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:24 pm

Hats usually represent a type of job one may have or authority one has. A jockey wears a certain cap, a cowboy wears a cowboy hat and so on. I think the man you know in this dream represents the Lord (someone familiar or it could be symbolic of what this man does for a living or a gifting he has in real life.) This could be showing you that your descendents or close family members have a particular calling on their lives from the Lord. Blue can mean communion or revelation. The fact that you said "royal" blue is key here because God is telling you that they are His Royal descendents and he is going to use them for His purpose and His calling. You asking to have a hat too, I think, means that you want for yourself what God has for them. This is so cool because I see you having the desire to lead them or mentor them in some way in their calling. The one extra hat could mean that it is meant for a future descendent.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top