Mail Thrown On The Front Porch

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mail Thrown On The Front Porch

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:57 pm

My dream started out with me standing in the screen door. I saw the mailman coming and the mailman pulled in the driveway and parked, which the mailman wouldn't do in real life. So, I decided to go outside and meet the mailman. At this point she was outside of the mail truck. And the mailman threw the mail on the porch. I was trying to gather all the mail up, so none of the mail would fall through the cracks on the porch. There seemed to be a lot of mail. There were three envelopes that I noticed that had stamps on them. After I picked up the mail I wanted to know the woman's name so I could call and report her since she threw the mail on the porch instead of handing it to me. She gave me her name, but she told me I couldn't report her. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mail Thrown On The Front Porch

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Ok, I know this may seem a little vague, but I'll try to make sense.
I think this has to do with a future event because this takes place on the front porch (something in front of you.) It seems that something is supposed to be delivered to you in a proper and orderly manner, but it is not. Someone violates the rules. This may be work related. The mail was important to you because you didn't want it to "fall through the cracks." There were three envelopes that had stamps on them, which authenticates something and marks it as having been paid and approved of and it was your mail, so I think that whatever is delivered to you is right, just not HOW it is delivered. I think the number 3 is important here too. The fact that you can't report the person may mean that you have little or no authority in this matter. Just my thoughts here...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top