Backpack ministry, and something was after me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Backpack ministry, and something was after me

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:49 pm

Not sure if these were two seperate dreams, or connected.  They flowed from one to the next.

I had a dream I was doing a ministry, loading backpacks for needy children.  I felt like even though it was back to school season, that I wanted to continue to do this ministry longer than just a seasonal outreach.

Second scene

There was this big yellow robot type thing that was after me and some others who were with me.  Someone came up to me and gave me a special tool.  It allowed me and the others that were with me to escape into a back room of sorts.  Once in the backroom, I shut the door, and it was more like a bathroom stall door.  It wasn't secure from the big robot until I used the tool to secure it with a spring and I sort of locked it up.  The big yellow robot thing did not have any small motor skills, so I secured the door twice with this special tool.  I looked and there was a small opening in the wall, it was also yellow around the opening.  I wondered how I could fit through this.  I feel like the people who were with me were children now that I try and type this out.  I thought to get the others out first, knowing the robot would not be smart enough to figure out that we were escaping.  As I looked closer to the opening, and touched it, I was able to see the yellow around the opening was very flexible, like plastic wrap.  I knew that me and the others could stretch this material to escape and be free from the yellow robot.  I wasn't fearful, just a little nervous.  I knew things would end up ok.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Backpack ministry, and something was after me

Post by Shan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:01 pm

Hello again, Daisy!

I think this may be a generational thing that needs to have the door shut on it and locked! You said the door looked like a bathroom door, so it may have to do with certain toxins that need to be eliminated. The robot makes me thing that this has been done to your family so long that it has become mechanical, no special operatives are needed. I've heard that yellow when in a negative context can mean fear. I think the tool you used came from the Lord and doing it twice means it is firmly established.

You see a hole in the wall, which could mean division between two things. Was the wall in front of you? If it was it could mean the future. You thought it impossible to escape at first, then noticed it was flexible enough to stretch. It may stretch your faith to see this through. It's interesting that the hole was yellow too, but this time in a positive sense. What is the opposite of fear? Faith, girl! I'm not sure if the dreams are connected or not.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:30 am

Thanks Shan!!  One thing I forgot to add to the dream after I go back and read it again is that I wanted to put the kids into the opening first, but I didn't want them out there by themselves.  I felt an urgency to get out there with them so that I could protect them! Which leads me to say you must be right on your interpretation and this must be my kids with me.  thank you you rock 

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:32 am

After I closed and secured the door behind us, I turned around and the wall was then facing me. It was a white brick cinderblock wall, with the yellow opening that would allow us to escape.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:47 am

:loveit:

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:55 pm

Sponsored content