Covering up sin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Covering up sin

Post by exo152 on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 pm

My mother had a very vivid dream in which she walked into an old house and came upon some puppies that someone had killed and mutilated. She was horrified and began laying white blankets in their dog beds, then placed the dead puppies in the beds and covered them with more white blankets. She said that while she did this an angel stood to her right and watched her. She noticed something moving beneath one of the blankets and raising it up, she was horrified to see not mutilated puppies, but babies. She said she began to pile on more blankets, telling herself she had to hide it. But she was worried if someone found it that they would accuse her because her fingerprints would be all over everything. The angel spoke then and told her, "it isn't your sin."

I have some ideas but am not sure. Would anyone be able to help us with this? Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Covering up sin

Post by Shan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:49 pm

Does you mother have a tender heart towards abortion, maybe for the babies or for the mother's of the aborted babies? I'm thinking that the white blankets could represent a righteous covering. Maybe she prays somehow for the issue of abortion?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:10 pm

She has always had a passion for taking a stand against abortion and she gives large sums of money to pro-life agencies, even if she has to do without. But I have always felt as if her passion stemmed from guilt in some way. When she told me this dream she was horrified with it.
Thank you!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:43 pm

Hmm.. Maybe the guilt she possibly feels is why the angel said, "This isn't your sin." We need more people like your mom helping with pro-life!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top