Hors d'oeuvres

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hors d'oeuvres

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:54 am

I was sitting in a house that I understood to be my former pastor's.  In some ways, it looked like the living room of my house, but not entirely.  I was seated on a sofa, and there was a little girl off to the side who was keeping herself busy playing.  I knew that she was a granddaughter of "V."  She looked like she might be around 3 years old, though, if I had to guess.  She was shy, and I didn't really interact with her.

The main focus of the dream was what happened next.  "V" came up to me with this large tray, maybe 3 feet long by 2 feet wide or more.  She placed it on my lap, and the tray had all these different foods on them - like hors d'oeuvres.  Each one was the size of, say, a small cracker, and each one was different.  They weren't piled on the tray, either - they were placed very orderly in rows and columns so that there was just a bit of space between each one, like a quarter of an inch.  She had brought these to me to eat, and I didn't really know what to think of it.  I don't remember any of the appetizers jumping out at me, but I may have thought that there would be something amongst the selection that I'd eat.  I wasn't completely comfortable in this situation, though.  There was a tiny feeling of wanting to get past this "event," but it wasn't like it was anything bad.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hors d'oeuvres

Post by Shan on Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:13 am

I think he the Lord is saying to you, "Don't despise small beginnings. Many choices have been laid out before you. They are meant to whet your appetite for what is to come. Enjoy what comes first and look forward to the main course."

Not sure how the little girl or your pastor's house and the little girl. I'd be curious to know what "V' represents to you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:22 am

Oops...I should have said that "V" is my old pastor's wife.

I'm not sure what to think of the little girl, either.

Thank you, Shan, for the good word you shared. I'm in a place where I needed to hear it!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top