Toy Store Advisor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Toy Store Advisor

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:51 am

In this dream, it was like I was working in this toy store.  However, I wasn't really a permanent employee - more like an advisor or some kind.  The store wasn't busy at all.  There was one guy there who was the cashier, and that was basically it for "regular" employees.  With no customers, he didn't really have much to do, anyway.  I walked through the store to see how things were laid out.  There were a lot of aisles that were...patchy, I suppose...as far as their merchandising went.  Lots of empty spaces, so the presentation wasn't very strong.  They looked picked-over and needed to be redone for a fresh look that would tell customers that they were seriously in business - not going out of business.  I don't know that any changes were made, but after I knew what they needed to do, the customers started coming in...right as my time there was up.  The cashier guy found me and asked if I wanted to stay and work a bit longer.  I was not interested in that at all, so I politely declined and began to make my way from the back of the store to the exit up front.

On the way, my mother joined me, and I knew that we were going somewhere together.  

Also on the way, we came across the only other employee in the store:  a security guard.  This woman was somewhat undercover to catch shoplifters, but I still knew that she was an employee.  When I saw her, I knew that she was tired - physically tired, and also tired of what she was doing.  We continued on our way, and I thought to myself that I hope something good happens for that woman.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Toy Store Advisor

Post by Shan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:25 pm

These are just my thoughts here, but I see this dream as you helping or "directing" if you will, people who are young in the faith, hence the toy store. People or a person (maybe even a church) may need guidance for being able to set things straight so that they in turn, can draw others in. Someone may ask you to stay a little longer than you feel led to do. You walking from the back of the store to the front could indicate walking away from past things and moving into the future.

I don't know what kind of relationship you have with your mom, but maybe she will provide some kind of support for you in you moving forward with a transition or a destination.

The security guard reminds me of a watchman or intercessor for the Kingdom who may be weary and in need of encouragement or relief. If this is a church situation, this person may be trying to defend the church or keep things in order all by themselves. You may expect to sense this about them in your spirit.

Last edited by Shan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added something)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top