Reoccuring Marriage Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reoccuring Marriage Dream

Post by airrykah on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:08 am

I have had a repetitive dream of me getting married. I am marrying my husband (I am already married) . The first time that I had the dream I wasn't extremely excited. I wasn't disapointed I just remember not feeling overwhelmed as if there was a sense that everything was taken care of. We got married at the same church but it looked completely different. I wore my same dress and had basically the same people there. The difference was that there were three distinct men there , in the dream it was like I knew them all and was very happy to see them there but only one of them did I know his name in real life, he was a friend from college that I did alot of ministry work with. Also the reception and the wedding were in the same room which is not how it was at our actual wedding and I remember the food at the reception was junk food that was in a circle on the plates.
The second version of this dream I was preparing for us to get married and I was debating on wearing my same dress or another dress that someone had given me. In this dream I woke up before the actual marriage took place but everything was prepared for it to happen. At the same time in this dream my best friend was preparing for her wedding too and her fiancee had stolen some shoes from a dead body which my mom told me to stay away from because he tried to give them to me. She said they would curse everything. Also in both dreams my husband didn't really play a large role I knew that I was marrying him but that was the end of it. I hope someone can make sense of this. I have very vivid dreams practically every night and this is just two of the most recent.
Thanks!

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Reoccuring Marriage Dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:48 pm

First of all
Is your friend committed to something that she shouldn't be committed to (ie: bad or that others are in disagreement with)? Secondly, is there something that you're currently committed to (ie: maybe concerning your husband) that you're not "all that thrilled about" committing too)?

Is there something that you NEED to pay more attention to or spend more time in but you're not because its not all that "exciting" but more mundane?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:30 am

Is there something God may be beckoning you to recommit yourself back to?
Is there anybody that is trying to deter you from doing that?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:11 pm

I currently own my own business but lately I've been slacking so maybe that is it. I have moved recently and I keep putting off things that I need to be doing, in fact I think these dreams come after praying for the next move with my business. Thanks so much for the insight!

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by airrykah on Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 am

Update****I had this same dream again and it was right after going through about a week of putting things off that I needed to be doing. I came back to the site because I remembered having this dream before and I wanted to see why I had the dream before. I think that it means that I need to re-committ myself to what I am supposed to be doing. In fact not long after I had the first dream I was able to get quite a bit of work done.

airrykah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top