Terrible heat waves coming from the sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terrible heat waves coming from the sun

Post by Den on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 am

February 17, 2014

The first wave throws much heat, I wonder from where it comes because it took me by surprise.  After a little time another wave emerges much hotter and I can feel a magnetic field its releases.  I think of finding a shelter, but thinking I should not go where there is much iron because I could be electrocuted.  The heat wave of the sun becomes hotter.  

I informed my family which should be protected.  And I say to them with eagerness that Jesus is coming soon, quickly accept Jesus as your Savior and Lord.   I also said that to other people who were close to us.  People made fun, they did not believe in a God. Me and my family found refuge near water.  

And towards the end of the day when the sun lay down finally, I could see a lot of redness in the sky, and that said to me it will be worse tomorrow.   And yes the heat waves from the sun became increasingly dangerous, increasingly large.  Those which lives where the sun is ordinary hotter underwent the disaster total, all burned, comparable of large fires of drills.   In my dream I knew that God was to do something to protect us from the sun, and that this one would become obscure.

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrible heat waves coming from the sun

Post by exo152 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 am

When I read this it made me think of the aftermath of nuclear war. Perhaps a call to intercession? Not that you will be in it, but an observer? Far enough away to see the results and realize things are very serious?
My thoughts, please toss if they do not fit.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Thank you exo152,
I appreciated,
God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 pm

I can see this being about the end of days. You had much wisdom to perceive the looming destruction, but others would not believe. In their disbelief they were foolish. You and your family took refuge near water, which could represent the Holy Spirit.

When you were afraid to go near the iron, the mention of iron made me think of bondage as in iron chains or the iron curtain.

All in all, it seems as if you have much wisdom in dealing with calamity and you were safe because of it!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Thank you Shan,
God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down