Man Trying To Get In The Front Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man Trying To Get In The Front Door

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:53 am

The dream started out with me being outside my house. As I was walking back toward the side of the house I saw this man walking up the street and I was trying to get back in the house before he saw me. I was going through the backdoor. As I was walking up the steps to the back door this heavy feeling of fear came of over me that made it difficult to walk up the steps and open the screen door. I said a prayer and I was able to get in the house and close the backdoor.

As I was walking through the house I noticed the front door was cracked. So, I quickly walked over to the door and tried to close it. As I tried to close the door I felt that someone was pressing up against the door trying to get in and I was pressing against the door trying to keep them out. I was yelling for help from my dad and brother. I saw my dad come from the kitchen so I started yelling for his help but he just went on in his room. I yelled for my brother and he came out of the room, but he just looked. Then this man came along who I donít know. Instead of helping me keep the man out he removed my hands to allow the person in.

I saw who the person was and I said there name. Then they came into the house.

This is a recurring dream that I have been having lately. Sometimes Iím outside and see the person coming. Sometimes Iím inside the house looking out the window and I see the person coming. They always manage to get in the front door. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Trying To Get In The Front Door

Post by exo152 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:26 am

Is there something you are anticipating with fear or dread? Something that you feel is invading your life and no one seems to care? My thoughts, please toss them if they do not fit.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top