Finding a Dime and Receiving a Nickel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding a Dime and Receiving a Nickel

Post by wiselisa58 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:30 am

I had two separate dreams. In one dream I found a dime and in a second dream I received a nickel in the mail.

Dream 1: In the first dream I was looking for a patch to fix the hole in my shirt. I found the patches and a 2 headed dime. By two headed and I mean the dime had heads on both sides. In my dream the dime was suppose to represent the patch because I was trying to figure out what side the it went on to fix the shirt and that's how I saw it was heads on both sides.

Dream 2: In the second dream I had received a package in the mail. I was opening up the box and there was a little box inside. The little box looked like a box that you would receive a ring in. I opened the little box and there was a nickel. I looked back at the box to see who had sent me this package and the box had a label that read Mental Health Clinic.

Any thoughts

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding a Dime and Receiving a Nickel

Post by Shan on Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:42 pm

I'll address the second dream first...

I think the second dream has to do with something mentally you may be going through like stress or anxiety about something. 5 is the number for grace and I believe God is saying that whatever the issue is, He is going to give you the grace to handle it as in, "My grace is sufficient for you for My power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9

For your first dream, the phrase comes to mind "Two heads are better than one." It being a dime could mean double grace. Maybe you need to consult a wise friend about a certain issue or maybe this is a future event of some sort where you may need to ask for wisdom. I say this because in this dream something needs to be patched. It is not whole.

These are just my thoughts...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top