He says Python but it was a Cobra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

He says Python but it was a Cobra

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Dreamed I went in a house with a big man. We was in his bedroom... Nothing going on, it was just the setting. I seen he had a pet snake and I was afraid. He said that's my python. It was like on the wall. But when I seen it, it was a king cobra. It came down and was going to get who it could. We both was throwing pillows and bedding items on the snake so it could leave. I got out the room and closed the door. I knew the snake killed him. All the doors to the house was locked. I went to the kitchen and began breaking the glass. Then I realized the window next to it was open. I took the screen off and climbed out. I went for help but the man said there was nothing he could do for him. He knew the house was locked up.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: He says Python but it was a Cobra

Post by exo152 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:13 am

It seems to me that the man thinks the snake is his "pet" sin. That he thinks it is harmless, but it is destroying him. You could discern that it was more dangerous than he realized, possibly even demonic, and tried to help him break free. "He knew the house was locked up"....is he in bondage to this sin? Is it possible that in trying to help him break free you are putting yourself in danger? Just my thoughts! Please toss them if they do not fit.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top