REPOST - Elephant jumping over large gorge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST - Elephant jumping over large gorge

Post by Sirianta on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:22 pm

I haven't got any replies, so I'm posting this dream again after I had another dream last night:

Just some background before I share the dream. I work full time, but I'm a part time photographer. My dream is to do photography full time. I also have a huge love for children, especially orphans. I once got prophetic word that there will be A LOT of children around me that I need to take care of. That this will be part of the office of ministry that God will give me. Another prophet told me that he sees me standing at a gorge and I'm unsure if I should jump or not (have to make a decision). Yesterday I asked God: "I don't have money, so how will I be able to take care of orphans as the prophet told me? Is it wrong for me to want to go into photography full time? Is this part of the plan God has for me?"

So here is the dream I had last night: I was somewhere in a large field (IRL I am from South Africa). My boss was with me, as well as my mother and step dad. We were talking and I looked at the horizon and saw a huge elephant standing at a gorge against the sunset. It was a beautiful scenery!!! I told my mom and boss to look over there, as something amazing is about to happen!! The elephant jumped over the gorge. But while in the air it looked like it panicked a bit, with legs going all over the place, but the elephant made it to the other side happy dance It was really magnificent to see this!!! Then I realised I don't have my camera with me and so much wanted to capture this moment. My boss looked at me and said: "Looks like you don't want to make millions". What he meant was, that if I had my camera with me, I would have made a lot of money.

Then all of a sudden I was at the side where the elephant was (the other side of the gorge). Right in front of me I saw A LOT of baby birds (ostriches) with their mouths open walking towards me. You know how it looks when baby birds wants food. All these little yellow mouths opened, desperate for food.

Does the elephant represent the word I received from the Prophet? Does the elephant jumping represent, that I have to take a leap of faith? Does the baby birds represent the orphans I need to take care of? This is really a special dream to me :hooray:

Last night I dreamt that I was on a boat with a fellow photographer whom I know IRL. We saw something that looked like a crocodile in the water below us. I got kinda scared because it felt like the boat could go over any minute. My fellow photographer jumped into the water and with very high speed he started pushing the boat towards the shore, so that we can get out of danger. I couldn't believe that he was so brave to be in the water, whilst it might be croc invested. IRL this photographer left his day job and started photography full time.

Then I had a very short dream about a preacher on tv who talked about "taking a leap of faith". That if we trust God enough, He will bless us abundantly. But we first have to take the jump

Love in Christ

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST - Elephant jumping over large gorge

Post by Shan on Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:38 pm

I don't know if this helps or not, but when I read the part about the elephant jumping the gorge, I thought this is something that looks impossible in the natural, but against the odds it makes it!

The part where it flails a bit, may symbolize a lack of confidence or too much focus on how impossible the task is at first.

I did think that the birds represented the orphans.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 pm

Hi Shan, thank you so much for your reply. When you mentioned "something that looks impossible in the natural" I remembered the prophet who gave Word about taking a jump also said that the way I am going to be blessed (job opportunity) is not going to be in a natural way, it is going to happen in a supernatural way.

Thank you, it really spoke to my heart and think God is reminding me to hold onto that prophetic Word I got.  woo hoo  

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:26 am

I'm so glad it spoke to you! God is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him. He has provided two jobs for me supernaturally! I'm believing with you!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:48 pm

That's great Shan!! Our God is awesome  happy dance happy dance 

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:03 am

idea i think its about u haveing a career in phatography , happy dance that will be like national geographic piks, that will earn you gud muni,  hee hee ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 dee, a action figure lol! 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirianta on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:49 am

lol!  I think so too Dee!! You still sooooo funny  laugh 

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:27 am

Sponsored content