extremely short dream.......spinning?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

extremely short dream.......spinning?

Post by angelwingz on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:04 am

I approached this object that looked like a concrete circle(lots of people around) everyone was waiting in line to try this thing out. It came my turn and it was made for two people....you lay on it on your belly but you had to hold on....the only thing on this 3 - dimensional circle was hand grips, once you got on it spun you round and round in circles but again you had to hang on to it. I went on with my husbands buddy(who i do not know very well, and haven't seen in years!) it was meant for 2 people .... I remember being afraid of falling off and needing to ummm go pee-pee, as a matter of fact in my dream ..i did. and that was it. lol - this is the second dream that had to do with circles. It was suppose to be a fun thing, but i was leary about it because of fear of getting hurt. i HAVE AN IDEA OF WHO THE FRIEND MIGHT BE BUT I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE ELSES thoughts on this. thanks!!! :)

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: extremely short dream.......spinning?

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:46 pm

Angel,

The children of God went around in circles for 40 yrs in the wilderness. The only thing I know to say is that either something keeps repeating (reproach) or that someone is blindly walking around in circles..." God will heal me," "Maybe He will heal me", "No, God will heal me", "I am not so certain that I will be healed". See, it's going around in circles...which is doubt and disbelief.

Angel,
I feel like there is confusion going on and it is causes the same reproach over and over again. I noticed you used the word leery, because one of the meanings of this word is untrusting. Is there something that you feel really strong about and you know without a doubt that you are untrusting of the person or situation? Maybe, within yourself?

I am speaking a few things that I am thinking, however, I seriously feel like this dream is representing a certain situation in your personal life, dealing with reproach and the feelings of untrusting a certain thought or person in your life..

I hope this helps you a little....

God Bless,
Bobbie

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:59 pm

well, what happened is my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer the mass is gigantic..from her armpit to her chest(9cm) then today i took her to get a cat scan now she has brain cancer(1.3cm) and i just dont know if God is calling her home or will He heal her? im trying the best i can to see with faith but i got what i got right now and im at where im at, i cant do no more,LOL ....I WISH i could :( praying do you think this is it??? let me know, Thanks Bobbie!!!! I miss talking to ya! :)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:49 am

angel,

There is a scripture that says, that this sickness is not unto death, but the sickness is for the glorifying of the Lord.

Before we can advance in our faith we must use what he has given us and we must begin building upon that faith.

I don't mean to sound harsh, however, I hear some doubt and disbelief in your words. He will heal her, see it's not the sickness that is going to move God but your faith and hers. You must step up to that plate and stand firm on the word. You must cast down the strong holds of your imagination(I don't know if she is going to be healed) and keep rebuking those thoughts even if your mom says them. Tell her to speak what God's word says: By His stripes ye are healed. Don't back up in either direction.....

I think there is confusion within you that you must rebuke, and call out to God if it takes you a solid week to get through. Take it to the Lord and don't shut up until you receive from Him. Get to the place of nothing else matters but seeking Him with ferevence and cry out and don't let anyone get in your way. Start a fast and anoite yourself, go to your mother's and anoite her and lay hands on her, believe with all your heart that God is going to heal her from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet and never think, feel or say anything different. Partner up with her and do a fast and you both seek God fervently up this matter and be relentless.

I think that there is a lot that plays part in this but most of the time it will deal with us personaly...Search out scriptures that deal with faith...The book of Job is what is in my mind.....

I am sorry we haven't got to talk a lot here lately.....send me an email anytime you want to talk, I told you I would be here for you...

Love you Sister Angel,

Daughter huggins

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Daughter,

You amazed me when you said..............Angel,

The children of God went around in circles for 40 yrs in the wilderness. The only thing I know to say is that either something keeps repeating (reproach) or that someone is blindly walking around in circles..." God will heal me," "Maybe He will heal me", "No, God will heal me", "I am not so certain that I will be healed". See, it's going around in circles...which is doubt and disbelief.
thats EXACTLY what i was doing because i kept saying i know He can but i didnt know he will but lastnight while i was reading a book i cam across a scripture that said ...(not word for word) a leper approached Jesus when he came down from the mountain and said Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean and Jesus said "I am willing; be clean." oh my oh my oh my...........as if Jesus Himself was telling me it, i heard it!!!! and you helped me soo much by informing me to rebuke thoughts of doubt well, and everything else you said :) God bless you bobbie :) love you, your sister in Christ, Carolyn
p.s. i'll e-mail you huggins

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:26 pm

I am so glad amd honored that God allowed me to help you in your time of need.
I will check for it....

Carolyn,

Would you care to pray for me? I need a straight answer from God on a very serious matter. I am not budging until I hear from Him. But I would like for you to pray for me until something(direction) is given unto me. I will email you later with the situation. I want a true answer from God on this matter.
I thought I was being harsh when I had to say what I did but I am so glad that at the right moment you got the word that He intended for you with confirmation.....GLORY BE TO THE MOST HIGH KING!!!!!

Sister Bobbie

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:50 am

Absolutely!!!! I await your e-mail, luv ya girl!!!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:57 am

I just sent one...love ya girl back.......lol

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top