House Divided and Family 'Intruders'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House Divided and Family 'Intruders'

Post by rosebush on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:35 pm

In a duplex (which typically for me has been about division) on the main floor.  I am in the dining room and my mother (Irene) is in the living room with aunt Nancy (grace) trying to sleep on the couch.  I go to the front door to gather mail as I have been away for a while.  Lots of mail in the small mailbox.  Find also an envelope of friend and upstairs neighbor Cindy Horton and her daughter Rosemary.  I seem happy about that.  

Go back inside and realize my mother has enlisted 3 cousins to clean out a really messy bedroom.  I see them looking as they did when they were young, dressed in tennis shoes and ready to do some work.  One is named Theresa, another Joni (who became my own personal family Judas) and the other one I cannot recall when I woke up.  This makes me really angry that my mother has done this.  So I throw them all out of the house.  The feelings of the dream are just as I used to feel back then, like my mother has greatly overstepped her boundaries.  

Thanks for any help -- XO Rose!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House Divided and Family 'Intruders'

Post by rosebush on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:16 pm

So far I am understanding about the photos at the door from neighbors upstairs -- this is a mother/daughter where the mother is legally blind, not fully. The daughter is seeing, and I am getting understanding about a situation that I've gotten divided on another about -- it's a group situation where someone else is in charge.

My mother's name is Irene (peace), Nancy (grace). Aunts are noted for playing a factor of correction in dreams -- in this case aunt is asleep, so grace may be asleep and there is a peace about it. My revelation here is peace as mother and Nancy are in the LR. Believe the mother is crossing a love line. Just as in this house literally -- my parents owned the house, but I am the occupant.

Looks like a situation where there is LOTS of covering but it hasn't been sorted through yet. I see several cousins, one unknown, trying to make order of it. But especially seeing the cousin who has played a Judas role in my past, I'm always on alert regarding seeing this one in my dreams as there is betrayal at hand.

The rest I have not figured out...  what  I need to pray!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top