The North West

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The North West

Post by Janelleltorres on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:18 am

I had a dream where this lady was in charge of a women's group where i live. It was a recovery group for women of all ages and backgrounds along Oregon, Washington and California. This lady was the point person in charge of 1000's of women who were getting set free from their junk. She would give each girl who was in charge of a region within these states an assignment and they were to come back to her for an update. This would go on week after week. the part that stuck out to me was that no matter what happened, and even though she was in charge she was always coming back to me for guidance and what to do next. It was like she was the face but I was everything else. She would come to me for questions about what assignments each women under her needed to do. All throughout the dream we were going from one place to the next, but it wasn't places that she knew of. They were places that I grew up. Streets and houses that I used to hang around in when i was younger.

Janelleltorres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The North West

Post by Shan on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:40 pm

Seems as if God has given you or is going to give you some type of authority in an area that you are familiar with as symbolized by going to places you grew up. You being the one's whose advice was sought and then the lady being the face reminds me of someone who may be behind the scene or one who calls the shots.

These are just my thoughts. Dismiss if it doesn't fit.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top