Death in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death in dreams

Post by chica4christ on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:47 am

How often can dreams be literal or is it RARE when you dream about someone dying and they do. I only say this because my former youth pastor passed suddenly on 11/19/08 and I just ran across this dream and in the dream my former youth pastor said "I'm going home now" and he was on the top part of the stairs..... I'll post the rest after this message. In any event, is this what the dream meant that my pastor was going home to be with Jesus??? I had this dream on Aug 11th..

I had a dream and all I remember was Max (my former youth pastor) telling my ex-husband that he was fixing to leave. My old youth pastor was on some stairs and my ex was on the bottom looking up at him. The only thing that I overheard was max telling my ex, okay so now your going to go back home or your on your way out? And my ex said yes I'm going home now. Only thing was in my spirit i knew he was lying, he was not going to his house because he doesn't live in it anymore but now lives with the woman he's been with over a year. The last part of my dream was me wearing a black bracelet and then he told me, okay steph can I have it back now? I said yes, thanks for letting me borrow it.

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death in dreams

Post by chica4christ on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:48 am

when he said are you going home or on your way out could mean spiritual significance too?

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:59 pm

no one has a answer?

hmmmm

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:16 am

Dreaming of someone dying and they actually die is quite common. I have known of Christians and also non Christians who have dreamt that someone died and that person died. However some persons dream that someone dies and that person doesn't die at all. It all depends on the nature of the dream, sometimes by looking on someone's dream you can tell whether a dream is symbolic or literal or both. Sometimes it is difficult to differentiate between the literal dream and symbolic dream and to differentiate a dream that is both literal and symbolic at the same time.

When you dreamt about your youth pastor dying (the guy that died) were you ever thinking about him dying in anyway? I find that sometimes when we dream something that we absolutely are not thinking about, something that has not remotely crossed our mind, something that stands out and is unusual it tends to be from God.

In terms of the dream with the other youth pastor telling your husband he is fixing to leave (it could be a symbolic dream or a literal dream or both). First of all ask yourself the following questions, Why did my ex youth leader tell my husband he is fixing to leave? What relationship does your husband have with that ex-youth leader, in otherwords did your husband mentor him or was a church elder or leader ensuring that everything in the church runs smoothly? Your ex-youth pastor seems to have some level of respect for your husband. You said you knew he was lying, how? Was it from the spirit of God in you or your own personal suspicion. Your ex a youth pastor is asking you back for the braclet. It seems as if he is moving on with his life and cutting all ties he has with you. Perhaps he is ready to settle down with somebody now. thinking

The reason why you may not have gotten more responses yet is because no one wants to give an inaccurate interprpetation of a dream and when looking at soemone's dream one needs to think carefully about it before responding. Also this site is swamped with a lot of dream questions that haven't been answered yet, so it's a little difficult to keep up with everyone's dream.

I hope I was of some help, if you have any questions about what I said or about your dream feel free to ask your questions.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chica4christ on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:36 am

No, i never thought in a million years that my former youth pastor of 52 years old would die suddenly in a motorcycle accident.

In terms of the dream with
the other youth pastor telling your husband he is fixing to leave (it
could be a symbolic dream or a literal dream or both). First of all ask
yourself the following questions, Why did my ex youth leader tell my
husband he is fixing to leave? My ex youth pastor had nothing to do with my ex husaband. They knew each other for 4 years, the time I was married and thats it. Your ex-youth pastor seems to have some level of respect
for your husband. ???? I dont know about the respect level, since he never knew him on a personal level.

You said you knew he was lying, how? My spirit gave witness in the dream...My ex husband was NOT a former youth pastor, trying to clear this up as much as possible. Seems as though my ex husband is cutting off all ties and moving on with his life??? He has remarried since the divorce almost 2 years ago.

Thanks for trying to help.

Stephani

chica4christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top