Forgotten Cell Phone and Notebook

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forgotten Cell Phone and Notebook

Post by wiselisa58 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:54 am

In my dream I was eating with a group of people. After I was done eating I left with this man who I don't know in real life. We were leaving to go listen to Michael Jordan speak. As we were walking I came to the realization that I had left my phone and notebook. I was going to use the man's phone to see if this particular girls name was in his phone so I could called her to see if she could get my phone for me. So, I was looking through his contact list, but he didn't have this girl's phone number in his contact list. So, he went on to the place so he could get a good seat. I went back to the place because I knew they were staying to clean up. As I was walking back to the place I was hoping that no one had stole my phone. When I got there I could see dishes in the sink and I asked this guy had he seen a notebook and a cell phone. He just picked the cell phone and notebook and handed it to me. I held my phone up and said Thank You Jesus. Any thoughts.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forgotten Cell Phone and Notebook

Post by Shan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:38 pm

Simply put, I think God may be calling you with a message that you are to take note of. I think it's good that you recognized that you left these items behind and went to go get them. I think Michael Jordan represents the importance of the message, something of stature and something that is desirable. In the end, you are grateful and you thank the Lord for this word!

Last edited by Shan on Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added something)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top