Climbing A HiLL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Climbing A HiLL

Post by wiselisa58 on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:05 am

In my dream, I hooked a water hose up at the gas station. †In real life there is a gas station at the top of the street where I live. †So, I was hooking the water hose up so I could rinse my car off. I was walking down my street pulling the water hose trying to make sure it could reach my car.

When I finally got to my car it was parked on this steep hill with leaves that had fallen from the trees surrounding it. †In real life I donít live on a hill, but the scene still took place in my neighborhood. † So, I looked up at the hill and to myself I was saying that I couldnít do it. †I couldnít climb the hill to get to my car. †I tried to climb the hill anyways. †Itís like I grabbed on to something and I was able to pull myself up the hill. † It took a lot of strength. Then I began rinsing my car off and then the car changed into a black SUV that I was rinsing off. In real life I have a Tan SUV. †The black SUV was a different style from what I drive now.

After I rinsed the car off I was going to return the water hose to the gas station. †As I was walking I thought I saw a bear. †At the time I was only seeing squirrels. †Then at the top of the street a bear appeared, so I turned around and began walking back down the street to avoid the bear. †Once, I turn around there was a bear standing in front of me. †I just stood there not moving or making any noise. †I was hoping that the bear would just go way. †I woke up, so I donít know what happen to the bear.

wiselisa58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top