The Lobby....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lobby....

Post by MiaWil1124 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:50 am

I had a dream and in the dream I was working as a real estate agent and I was working from home. I was concerned about someone elses relationship. Someone that I'm still in love with has a new girlfriend and Im concerned that theyre having intercourse. I discover that they are.... Then it jumped, I was in a circle with my family explaining how I felt about him and they all came into agreement with me saying you have to go get the man you love. After that the dream jumps to a lobby, my lobby. And there a wedding was supposed to happen. An unknown women is in a beautiful wedding dress and as she enters the building shes smiling at me. Im a little bitter because I wish that he was marrying me instead but then something amazing happens. When the man I love walked in the room She took his hand and placed it towards me. Like she was giving him away to me instead of them getting married. Then he looked back at her as if he was saying what are you doing i want to be with you. And then she nodded her head as if she was saying everything was ok. Then he turned around and looked at me with a smile on his face and we held hands all i felt was warmth everything was bright and there was a light shining so bright. As we held hands a bright light from the Lord shined down on us and all of our troubles were no more. Everyone was wearing white or it was so bright that their clothes looked white. And when i turned around his mother who had given us so much trouble smiled at me, like we had her blessing. When that happened we walked on to the elevator we didnt specifically go anywhere but we just went up. And then I woke up. What does this dream mean?

MiaWil1124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lobby....

Post by MiaWil1124 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:39 am

I believe that He's telling everything is going to be ok between us. He's saying there will be a breakthrough. And i think the unknown women was an angel because ive seen her before in another dream.

MiaWil1124

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top