Future Direction- Dream of Cruiseship and pulling a metal cord or silver cord out of my nose! Help pls:)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Direction- Dream of Cruiseship and pulling a metal cord or silver cord out of my nose! Help pls:)

Post by Vagabond on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi,

I would appreciate some help with a dream... Been praying for future direction and had many interesting dreams.
Recently I dreamt that I was in an airport waiting for the flight to my home country.
As I was waiting I noticed a thin metal cord sticking out of my right nostril. I started pulling it out. And it didn't hurt surprisingly. It was very long and I didn't finish getting it out before my flight was called.
I had a very pleasant overseas flight and slept the whole time(which doesn't normally happen). When I was back home I dfound myself suddenly on board of a cruiseship with my best friend from childhood. We were walking through the ship and different rooms. It felt as if I was walking through rooms of the past. The ship was in good condition and people seemed happy. We decided to go to the cinema room and as we were walking down the corridor, a group of guys that I went to high school with stood there. In real life some of these guys had been very mean and bullied me in high school, so I was reluctant to walk past them. However, theymiled and seemed friendly, so we walked past them. I straightened my back and walked confidently ppast them. We sat down for the movie and the previews showed a movie abput WWII and nazis. The boys came to sit down in front of us, looking at us first. I felt so uncomfortable by the trailer that I went to the toilet, feeling like brushing my nose. I think more of the cord wanted ro come out.

Dream ended here...

Would be interested in meaning of cruiseships and the metal cord.

Thanks!

Vagabond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top