Dream of a spider

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of a spider

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:28 pm

A while ago I had a dream of a spider. I was sitting at the table where I usually sit for lunch or dinner, and all of a sudden there is a huge spider on the floor. I was irritated for a moment, but then I was looking for something to hit it with. Before I was able to grab something it escaped with a tremendous speed and was gone though.

Also, the spider reminded me of an earlier dream I had years ago. Back then another (the same?) spider was sitting on my cushion. It was one of those dreams where you find it difficult to say whether you are awake or asleep, because I was dreaming of me waking up in the bed I was sleeping in for real. And then there was that spider. I felt paralysed and the spider didn't bother to move at all. It didn't attack either, it simply stayed where it was.

Maybe I am wrong, but to me the younger dream seems to indicate an improvement. I was only irritated/surprised for a moment, but then I took action, and the spider fled.

Any comments are welcomed!

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of a spider

Post by Shan on Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:35 pm

I think you are right on, Habakkuk! Spiders can represent attacks by the enemy! In your first dream it seemed as if it was comfortable on the cushion and the second it fled when you were on the offense!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top