Wolves everywhere!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves everywhere!

Post by tjw on Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:35 am

This morning I dreamed that I was in a wide open field with my family and pet dogs including a bunch of other new dogs I had adopted into my family. There were other animals like cows milling around further out around us. It was a beautiful sunny day. All of a sudden my cousin walked up to me and warned me that we were surrounded by wolves and needed to run. I looked around and realized that afar off there were many many wolves that on first glance appeared to blend in with the other field animals as they had light brown coats and almost appeared like friendly dogs. They did not look like the scary black wolves that you normally see on tv. On closer inspection you could see that the wolves were circling us from all sides stealthily like we were prey. I called for my dogs but they were so far off in the field near the wolves I could not retrieve them in time. I was only able to grab up one tiny Chihuahua, one of the new dogs I had adopted so along with my family we made our escape. The wolves did not get us although I was not able to get all of my dogs to safety.....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wolves everywhere!

Post by Habakkuk on Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:32 pm

Wolves tend to go for the weakest prey. Quite often that it is us humans, but also animals. A Chihuahua fits in there, as they are rather small and not even nearly strong enough to fight a dog.

I can't shake the feeling that this dream was about a battle that you won despite taking some losses.

Habakkuk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Funny you mention the chihuahua as it was fearful in my dream, piddling on itself when I went to pick it up...the battle you speak about does resonate...thank you....

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top