Expensive puppies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expensive puppies

Post by writer4him on Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:34 pm

I dreamed that we had moved into a home of our own and I was looking through my window into the backyard when I spotted a pack of dogs running around 2 small furry animals. I went out, yelling and waving, until they finally scattered. As I got closer, I realized that the 2 creatures were tiny miniature collie puppies. They were so beautiful and fluffy. I picked them up and walked down the back alley outside of the fence to see if I could tell where they had come from. I found a man sitting on a chair in a driveway and he had two dog carriers crammed with more puppies like the ones I had found. I asked if the 2 pups were his and he said that they were. He looked at me strangely and said he was surprised that I had given them back...he said I obviously didn't know what I had and thanked me for saving him $13,000.00 to replace each puppy. I remember being reluctant to give them to him because the others were miserable-looking in those cages, but they were not mine to keep.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Expensive puppies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:26 am

Hello, Writer4Him -

I was thinking that the two puppies are the same as the two kittens from your previous dream. That doesn't have to be the case, though - they could represent two different people. I do feel that the puppies are people, though.

Your actions toward the pack of dogs, to me, is spiritual warfare.

The ending of the dream is unfortunate considering that these puppies are of great value...but have to be released into the hands of someone who is clearly not treating them well. I'm not sure if this part is about them returning to a specific person that mistreats them as much as it is them having to leave your care after rescuing them.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:46 am

Hi Shadow,

I wondered if there was a connection to the kitten dream as well. What stands out to me now is the remembrance that there was no way those puppies or the pack of dogs could have crawled into that yard...it was completely fenced and there were no holes underneath or broken slats. I also noted that we had just moved into our own home--we are currently searching for housing. I think the puppies reside a bit closer to home. Also, the man seemed surprised that I had brought the puppies to him--it was as if he knew something I didn't know and I could have actually kept them. The last emotion I experienced in the dream was disgust that he only referred to the puppies according to their monetary value but I had bonded with them on that short walk according to their individual attributes. I believe the Lord is counseling me about my situation and I'm extremely grateful for His kindness. Thanks again.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:04 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top