Two Car Garage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Car Garage

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:51 am

I was just arriving at my real life house. While I had been away, a change had been made to my house. A group of people that I didn't know had come and built a two-car garage that attached to my house. It incorporated my existing (small) driveway. Now, the only difference to my house in this dream was that it was made of brick, and I was pleased to see that this garage had been added using the same kind of brick - so it looked like it totally belonged with my house.

When I said that it included my existing driveway...well, that became the entryway to the garage, but the garage doors faced toward my neighbors' house - not the road. So...I would pull into my driveway and turn to the right - to my house - and into the garage. I hope that makes sense. It made sense to me in the dream, and it amazed me. In real life this wouldn't work. There's just no space. And, in fact, that was part of my amazement - I had believed that there would never be space for such a thing, and yet these people had accomplished this for me.

I stood there looking it over, and there was something that I couldn't get a good look at, but seemed to know what it was: A couple of plaques on the outside of the garage that I knew said something like, "In Memory Of..." or something like that. Memorials, and I think that they were of my neighbors. That somehow felt humbling to me...in addition to having the garage at all.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Car Garage

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 pm

wow grt drm m,, i thort of that scrip, ''lengthen the cords, extend ur tent pegs,, ish 54;2-3 happy dance perhaps an ''addition comein in2 ur life aswell, hee hee overall someone or something being added to ur life,  woo hoo

Last edited by dreamster on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:35 pm

The fact that it was made out of brick says something about stablity coming to you. LIke Dreamster, what came to my mind was something or SOMEONE being added to your life. I'm thinking more of the "someone"...just sayin.  wink 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:59 pm

I was thinking...hoping...along those very lines. I wanted confirmation for that. Thank you both very much!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top