Dreams with the same person

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Escogida on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:50 am

Hi,
For the past 2 years the Lord have been showing me in dreams this one person(guy) from my local church. In many of them, the Lord had showed many areas of his life to me. For instance, prior to this person started to help or became the pastor's right hand, the Lord showed me, and other occassions in his life. My take had been always that the Lord wanted me to pray for him or the situations that he presented before me. However, there are two things that suddenly have change the way I see this person.
1st in my dream, i went to this conference and I was blessed, later when I am about to leave I see that I have this watch full of diamond place in my wrist. I was fascinated with the amount of diamonds, anyhow; the dream continued and I am walking away from this placed but before I do that I realized I had to walk in this empty streets in which I saw this dark skin man in a car. This man was observing me because he wanted to take away my watch. I decided to walk to get to a safe place, so I can't recalled clearly what happen not sure I think he tried to take my wrisk so that I run into this house. When I got to the house, I realized that my watch was not working anymore something had happend and needed to be fix. Next, I am in this house and I see that this guy from my church is there and he is the one opening the door and he was so concerned with my well-being. He kept on asking if I was ok? and he kept on trying to see if I was hurt (I remember I though why he cares so much, we don't even know that well in the natural) ..continuing with the dream I look up and I realized that there were this stairs and a female friend was there( the house stairs were near but not quite in the second level) and she did not say anything but with her arms she was inviting me to the right side (as if she was saying I am next)then the dream ended. I should note that when I had this dream this one female friend was single, and now she is married.
2nd One night, while I was praying the Lord showed me in a vision this guy from my church in a tuxedo near the altar, then the vision focus on the bride's dress that started from the bottom up. I recalled that I was fascinated by looking at this person and though oh ok so then he is going to get married; however what I saw on the vision put me in shock. When the vision continued, the person in the bride's dress was me! so I was scared and started to rebuke it because this person is in a serious relationship with another member of the church (they have been involved for many years).

The Lord continued to showed me dreams with this person, showed me that a dream in which a hand grabbed his girlfriend and removed her from the altar and gave her a violin to play. Next thing I know in the natural is that she was going away to school.
One day I also showed me in a dream when this girl broke up with him and I was able to see a new guy next to her; I recalled my dream that this guy from my church was heart broken and that I was near him but I was afraid to approach him because I knew the reason why he was crying (this has not happen yet)
Anyhow, the couple now are not longer boyfriend and girlfriend but are now engaged.
For some reason, I though that God was telling me that he was going to be the person he choose for me but based on the events of the engagement, I do not know what to get out of all of this. The day they announced their engagement, I went and desperately to pray to the Lord. This time, the Lord gave me another vision with this guy, me and the Lord himself. In this vision the Lord was dressed with white priest garments and gold and in the vision I was asking the Lord for water then I see the guy from my church had two bottles water, so the Lord himself grab the two little bottles of water (rounded)from his hand, and took my hand and put the two bottles of water together. I recalled the the little bottle of water look rounded and had brigth green color sealing. The Lord proceeded next to grab the guys' hand with the two bottles of water and my hand and put it together (however the guy was not too willing to let go of the water, but I know he did it for obedience to the Lord). The vision ended there and the Lord gave me a word: Job 33:14-15
14 For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though man may not perceive it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on men
as they slumber in their beds,
Please advise what is your take, as far as me I will continued to wait and seek for the Lord guidance and I will appreciate your feedback on this . As much as I wanted to forget and even stop from feeling weird around them(engaged couple) i can't

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams with the same person

Post by dreamer7 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:57 am

you have had a dream very similar to mine.the difference is that the couple broke up before they got engaged.i still dont know the meaning but am trusting God to make it clear all in good time.
be encouraged friend,it shall be well.

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Escogida on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:42 pm

Thanks, I will surely continued to pray for God's will in his/and my life.

Escogida

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams with the same person

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top