Is this dream symbolic , am I the woman in the gown, am I seeing what will happen to someone else

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this dream symbolic , am I the woman in the gown, am I seeing what will happen to someone else

Post by ldeberry1 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:01 am

Okay here goes. I was sitting in this church. The building seemed to be a conference room. Like a huge hotel. There were about 200 people in attendance. I was sitting on the right hand side, maybe 3rd row. I saw a young man preaching the gospel really hard. He looked like he was in his 20's. I didn't hear what he was saying but I know he was preaching. He sat down on the front row in the last seat next to the far wall on the left hand side and put his head down with hands on his forehead. He appeared to still have a strong anoiting on him eventhough he had sat down. He looked like God was still dealing with him strongly about something. Then this man got up and went to where he was sitting and began to talk to him. I had a knowing it was his father. He said son, I know God is showing you your wife. Don't be afraid. The young man continued to sit there. I had a knowing that the young woman the dad was speaking of was sitting on the front row maybe 4 chairs down from this young man. However I also knew that the young man's fear stemmed from not knowing the young lady personally therefore being afraid to move on what his dad was saying. Again the dad said again, son don't be afraid. All of a sudden this woman comes from the same section the young man is sitting on and walks toward the front. In the dream I am consious of my thoughts, In the dream when the woman got up I was thinking where is she going ? The young man is supposed to get up and go to the woman. Anyway this woman that got up had a beautiful purple gown on that flowed when she walked like the wind was beneath it. It resembled a Kathern Kulman gown. She by passed the youn man and went to the young lady that I mentioned I had the knowing that the father was speaking about her. She embraced her. When she embraced her the people in the congregation begin to testify about the many wonderful ways in rich this woman with the gown on had blessed them. She seemed liked a first lady of a church. Then a prophet ( of whom I was interested in romantically) came from the same section this woman did and they both embraced this young lady as if she was their member. I woke up.

points of reference : I am a minister and have been told people saw me in a white gown like Kathern Kulman( those of you don't know her she had a healing ministry). years ago though
I had been praying about this guy the prophet. However he appears not to be interested in me.

ldeberry1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this dream symbolic , am I the woman in the gown, am I seeing what will happen to someone else

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:12 am

My advice is to pray about this dream and ask God to help you to know if it is about you flower

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top