Walking in a cemetery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking in a cemetery

Post by Lovely45 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:52 pm

I dreamed I was walking in a cemetery. I looked around and every grave was covered with a white sheet. Can someone tell me what that mean?

Lovely45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking in a cemetery

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Did you have any feelings when you saw this in the dream?

Anything in real life that has you feeling the same?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely45 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:53 pm

No I was just stunned and puzzled. It was in the cemetery at my church where my husband is buried. I don't understand what the white sheets mean?

Lovely45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:27 pm

The meaning of the white sheets would depend on if you felt that they were good or bad in the dream. Since you felt puzzled and stunned by what you saw, then you'd want to look at your waking life for the same feeling - that would explain the sheets when you notice it. You may not feel anything right now, and that would mean that the dream is about something to come.

When I read your first post, the phrase "whitewashed tombs" came to mind - what Jesus referred to the Pharisees as when pointing out their hypocrisy. If that doesn't fit how you feel about a religious group in your waking life, then, again, the dream may be about something yet to come.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely45 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Ok. Also I posted another dream about my deceased mom coming back in my dream and telling my friend that she was glad he cut down a tree that was blocking my house. She was so happy he had removed tree. What does that mean?

Lovely45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely45 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:42 pm

Also getting back on the subject of the whitewashed tombs. You are so right last Sunday I have sister who hasn't spoken to me in a couple of months. So I took the initiative to start a conversation with her. She talked on the church grounds but hasn't attempted to make any contact after leaving the church! So I'm clear I've reached out and done what Jesus would've done.

Lovely45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:01 pm

Lovely45 wrote:Ok. Also I posted another dream about my deceased mom coming back in my dream and telling my friend that she was glad he cut down a tree that was blocking my house. She was so happy he had removed tree. What does that mean?

For that dream: What has been removed from your life around the time that you had the dream? Start by taking the people in the dream out of the picture. There are times that they can be literal, but unless the main theme of the dream supports that they are, they probably aren't. For instance, my mom in my dreams often represents the Lord.

Trees can represent a number of things. They can be people. They can be anything that had a big/deep spiritual root in your life. They can be something positive (fruit-bearing). So, it depends on the tree and your feelings in the dream. In that one, it seems like it's a positive thing to have whatever it is/was removed.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely45 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Thank you so much for interpreting those dreams. They all make sense now. I had a feeling that maybe some blockages were removed from my life and he helped me move them. Thanks!

Lovely45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovely45 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:28 pm

Yes, I just remembered! I cut communication with an inlaw of mines! Thank you!,

Lovely45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:19 pm

Sponsored content